By participating in this program, you will:
- Gain the skills, strategies, tools, and actionable techniques to address disruptions in medication supplies, now and into the future.
- Enhance your confidence and be better equipped to address disruptions in medication supplies caused by drug shortages.
- Acquire the knowledge to create initiatives and safeguards that target the most pressing issues around drug shortages at your institution or practice.
- Expand your perspective through exposure to diverse perspectives and information.
- Apply the gained knowledge in practice to help save time and decrease the impact that drug shortages have on patient care.
Who should attend
- Healthcare executives (e.g., CEO, COO, senior executives)
- Department heads/directors, clinical executives
- Administrators or managers
Front-line Healthcare Staff
- Healthcare providers (e.g., pharmacists, physicians, nurses)
- Pharmacy and therapeutics committee members
- Supplier(s) & purchaser(s)
- Informatics team
- Individuals in public and private sectors developing policies pertaining to medications.
Other professionals interested in drug shortages are welcome to join the program.
This program is designed for diverse stakeholders in healthcare at all stages of their careers. Early, mid -, and senior professionals must be equipped to address the drug shortages. Several stakeholders and players have stepped up and are at the forefront of addressing access to medication concerns caused by drug shortages.
The lessons outlined in this program apply to professionals in all facilities, regardless of size, and across various healthcare settings (e.g., inpatient, outpatient, hospitals, clinical, medical groups, immediate and acute care settings, and community settings).
What you will learn
Module 1 | Comprehensive introduction to drug shortages
Module 2 | Macro- and micro-level details and realities of the drug shortage crisis
Module 3 | What experiencing drug shortages has done for healthcare delivery and public health
Module 4 | Lessons learned: what facing drug shortages have taught us over the years
Module 5 | Actionable strategies to utilize moving forward
Participants will receive the training and resources required to develop practical strategies and a certificate of completion at the end of the program.
All videos are self-guided, on-demand videos, which you can watch on your own time. Throughout the program, you will complete a number of milestones along with the program content. The milestones help you reflect on what you’ve learned in each module as you progress through the program.
Please be mindful of all dates (open and closing of the program) when registering. The program starts on Monday, January 16th, 2022. You will have until Monday, March 13th, 2023 to complete the program to receive the certificate. You will not have access to the program after March 13th, 2023.
We summarize the program details on our website, including what you will learn, how you will learn, and how to enroll. Full program details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
To read FAQs and responses, visit our website.
Do you have questions and need more information? Email us at [email protected]. We would be delighted to discuss the program with you and answer all your questions. Read more about the program here.
Refund Policy: Due to the format of our offerings (coaching, courses, programs and workshops), all transactions are final. No refunds will be issued.