Who should attend
- Healthcare executives (e.g., CEO, COO, senior executives)
- Department heads/directors, clinical executives
- Administrators or managers
Front-line Healthcare Staff
- Healthcare providers (e.g., pharmacists, physicians, nurses)
- Pharmacy and therapeutics committee members
- Supplier(s) & purchaser(s)
- Informatics team
- Pharmacy technicians
- Individuals in public and private sectors developing policies pertaining to medications.
Other professionals interested in drug shortages are welcome to join the program.
This program is designed for diverse stakeholders in healthcare at all stages of their careers. Early, mid -, and senior professionals must be equipped to address the drug shortages. Several stakeholders and players have stepped up and are at the forefront of addressing access to medication concerns caused by drug shortages.
The lessons outlined in this program apply to professionals in all facilities, regardless of size, and across various healthcare settings (e.g., inpatient, outpatient, hospitals, clinical, medical groups, immediate and acute care settings, and community settings).
More program details can be found here.